ARCSys Annual Conferences
Please join us to learn how to prepare your institution for the new standard for the Allowance for Credit Loss. Learn about accounting updates, CECL software and more.
FASB's new standard for the Allowance for Credit Loss is the most dramatic change in accounting, financial institutions have ever faced. We understand the changes and have assembled leading experts to discuss all aspects of the new standard.Download Brochure
Topics at the conference:
- CECL Models and how your data will affect the models available to you
- Data needs historically and for the future
- Governance and Training for Board & Committee Members
- HTM & AFS models and Discussion
- How ARCSys will help you through the process
- ARCSys System Updates and Timetables
August 14 – 15, 2017
ARCSys West Coast Conference: CECL Accounting & Updates Hilton Waikiki Beach, 2500 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815
August 28 – 29, 2017ARCSys East Coast Conference: CECL Accounting & Updates JW Marriott Indianapolis, 10 S. West Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
For additional assistance or questions please contact ARCSys at 757-962-6130 or email@example.com.
|August 14 – 15, 2017||ARCSys West Coast Conference: CECL Accounting & Updates||Honolulu, HI||ARCSys Annual Conference|
|August 28 – 29, 2017||ARCSys East Coast Conference: CECL Accounting & Updates||Indianapolis, IN||ARCSys Annual Conference|