ARCSys Annual Conferences
Please join us for our third annual ARCSys Annual Conference: CECL Accounting & Software Updates.
FASB's new standard for the Allowance for Credit Loss is the most dramatic change in accounting financial institutions have ever faced. We understand the changes and have assembled leading experts to discuss all aspects of the new standard.
This year we will have an additional focus on CECL credit quality indicators, economic forecasts, data aggregation, CECL policies, procedures and reporting. We will also have detailed discussion on the implementation process and timelines.
You will learn how to prepare your institution for the new standard for the Allowance for Credit Loss.
Topics at the conference:
- CECL Models and how your data will affect the models available to you
- Data needs historically and for the future
- Governance and Training for Board & Committee Members
- HTM & AFS models and Discussion
- How ARCSys will help you through the process
- ARCSys System Updates and Timetables
- Gain an understanding of proposed changes to the standard
- Learn how to recognize and use credit quality indicators. These indicators will be necessary for modeling and disclosures.
- Learn the best practices in CECL implementation
- Become familiar with how to monitor and use economic data as part of your analysis and forecasting
- Learn the importance of data aggregation and the effects on your modeling and results
- Gain a detailed understanding of the top three CECL models including Discounted Cash Flow, Probability of Default and Reversion Models
- Get examples of methods of data aggregation and detailed models
- Understand the effects of your data on your model results
- Understand what new policies, processes and controls may be necessary for you to implement
- Get a detailed roadmap of ARCSys CECL model availability and timelines for your implementation
LOCATION & ACCOMMODATION
October 15th & 16th, 2018
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street, Austin, Texas 78701
To reserve your room call 1-888-627-8349 and reference ARCSys Annual Conference: CECL Accounting & Software Updates. Or use the link below to book online: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/ARCSysTechnologies
Workshop Room Rate: $209 Single King/Double Queen Deadline for Special Rate: September 17th, 5:00 pm (CST)
- Earn up to 17 hours of CPE credits
- Level: Basic/Intermediate
- Field of Study: Accounting, Finance
- Instructional Method: Live-Group
Day One and Two - $950
For additional assistance or questions please contact ARCSys at 757-962-6130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|August 14 – 15, 2017||ARCSys West Coast Conference: CECL Accounting & Updates||Honolulu, HI||ARCSys Annual Conference|
|August 28 – 29, 2017||ARCSys East Coast Conference: CECL Accounting & Updates||Indianapolis, IN||ARCSys Annual Conference|