This webinar will include details on:
- Purpose of Quantitative and Qualitative Factors Under CECL
- Q-Factor Differences Between CECL and ILM
- CECL Standard Components that Should be Considered to Adjust Historical Data
- Selecting, Adjusting, and Documenting Historical Data
- Adjusting Third-Party Data
Now offering 1.2 CPE Credits for this event! Cost is $50.00
To register and receive NO CPE credit for $25.00, use code: “NOCPE”
• 1.2 CPE Credits for this series
• Level: Intermediate
• Field of Study: Accounting
• Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
• Prerequisites: Experience in bank accounting, lending, or analytics
• Advanced Preparations: None
Refunds and Cancellations
A refund minus a $5 processing fee will be provided for cancellations received by Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC in writing by August 1st, 2023. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after that date.
A substitution from your institution is welcome at any time.
Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC reserves the right to change instructors or reschedule/cancel sessions when necessary.
Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC is not responsible for travel penalties incurred due to the modification of the program.
For more information regarding refunds, cancellations, and/or other concerns, please contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
*NASBA Approved Provider for Group-Based Internet