Understanding CECL volatility can be complex, but with our CECL Volatility course, you’ll get the guidance you need. Through this course, you’ll review the differences between ILM and CECL with volatility, recognize the general causes of volatility in a CECL model, and identify steps to be taken when troubleshooting CECL volatility. While there will always be some amount of volatility, this course will help you learn how to control the volatility in your CECL model. Sign up today and get a leg up on CECL volatility!
- Review ILM versus CECL differences with volatility
- Recognize the general causes volatility in a CECL model
- Identify steps to be taken when troubleshooting CECL volatility
- Determine within a given CECL model what is specifically causing volatility
- Control volatility in your CECL model
Now offering 1.2 CPE Credits for this event!
• 1.2 CPE Credits for this series
• Level: Intermediate
• Field of Study: Accounting
• Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
• Prerequisites: Experience in bank accounting, lending, or analytics
• Advanced Preparations: None