Creating financial disclosures for your CECL calculation can be a complex process. That’s why our Creating Financial Disclosures for Your CECL Calculation webinar is here to help. In this webinar, we’ll show you how to identify new and modified disclosure requirements, describe your CECL models with consistency to risk and forecasts, communicate causes CECL model changes in a way that is directionally consistent with risks and forecasts, and prepare disclosures that support the decision to change models for a given pool. Join us, and we’ll help you make creating financial disclosures for your CECL calculation easy and efficient.
- Identify new and modified disclosures requirements under CECL and other new standards
- Describe your CECL models with consistency to risk and forecasts
- Communicate CECL model change causes in a way that is directionally consistent with risks and forecasts
- Prepare disclosures that support the decision to change models for a given pool
Now offering 1.2 CPE Credits for this event!
• 1.2 CPE Credits for this series
• Level: Intermediate
• Field of Study: Accounting
• Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
• Prerequisites: Experience in bank accounting, lending, or analytics
• Advanced Preparations: None