In today’s ever-fluctuating interest rate market, it is crucial to be aware of the potential risks your real estate portfolios may face. Join our upcoming webinar on Automated Valuation Modeling and the importance of understanding and managing risks in your real estate portfolios.
During the webinar, we will discuss how AVM can help estimate the value of your entire portfolio. By utilizing historical data and statistical forecasting techniques, AVM allows you to project values from the past to the present and even into the future.
The financial regulators have already notified you through the Interagency Policy Statement on Prudent Commercial Real Estate Loan Accommodations and Workouts that they are aware of the potential risks within the interest rate environment, especially CRE loans.
Get ahead of the regulators by understanding the best options for your portfolios. Join our webinar and discover how AVM can be a vital tool for informed decision-making and risk minimization in the world of commercial and residential real estate.
- Identify key concepts of Automated Valuation Modeling
- Analyze and interpret historical changes in commercial and residential real estate risk
- Analyze and interpret forecasted changes in commercial and residential real estate risk
- Identify implications in refinancing
- Identify implications of specific loan risk
Now offering 1.2 CPE Credits for this event!
• 1.2 CPE Credits for this series
• Level: Intermediate
• Field of Study: Accounting
• Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
• Prerequisites: Experience in bank accounting, lending, or analytics
• Advanced Preparations: None