Update Your CECL Model with Confidence: Quarterly Economic Update
Stay ahead of the curve in your CECL modeling with ARCSys’ Quarterly Economic Update webinar.
This timely course will equip you with:
- In-depth analysis of the current economic environment: Gain insights into key economic indicators and their impact on CECL modeling.
- Data-driven insights into economic trends: Track changes in economic indicators over time and identify emerging patterns.
- Expert guidance on public economic forecasts: Analyze forecasts from diverse organizations to make informed decisions about your CECL model’s direction.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Enhance the accuracy and reliability of your CECL model.
- Gain actionable insights for informed decision-making.
- Meet regulatory requirements and ensure compliance.
Register today and take control of your CECL modeling process!
- Analyze key economic indicators such as GDP, unemployment rate, and inflation, and explain their impact on CECL model assumptions.
- Analyze and interpret changes in economic indicator data over time to assess their impact on CECL modeling assumptions.
- Leverage economic indicator data to determine the appropriate forecast direction for specific CECL model variables, such as loan growth and credit losses.
Now offering 1.2 CPE Credits for this event!
• 1.2 CPE Credits for this series
• Level: Intermediate
• Field of Study: Economics
• Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
• Prerequisites: Experience in bank accounting, lending, or analytics
• Advanced Preparations: None
Refunds and Cancellations
A refund minus a $5 processing fee will be provided for cancellations received by Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC in writing by March 27th, 2024. No refunds will be given for cancellations received after that date. A substitution from your institution is welcome at any time. Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC reserves the right to change instructors or reschedule/cancel sessions when necessary. Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC is not responsible for travel penalties incurred due to the modification of the program. For more information regarding refunds, cancellations, and/or other concerns, please contact our offices at email@example.com.
Harbinger Technology Solutions, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
*NASBA Approved Provider for Group-Based Internet