Adjusting your current allowance for COVID-19 is a significant effort that needs to be done immediately. Since the effects of COVID-19 will affect most institutions in this country, putting an ongoing process in place to continuously stress your portfolio for the rapidly changing economic environment is essential to providing an adequate allowance.
This webinar will address the following key areas for stressing your loan portfolio:
- How to use your loan level current data to stress your portfolio
- How credit quality indicators play a vital role in this process
- How to stress your portfolio if you don’t have credit quality indicators available in your core data sets
- How to put a continuous process in place to monitor and update for rapidly changing economic environments
- How ARCSys historical data (1999 to 2019) can help support your analysis and calculations